Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Bunnies... bunnies... it must be BUNNIES!

I think the Bunny Nuggets assignment is my favorite. Here's the writeup, and the cute-cute photos:

Good morning, Professor! This is CraftyGryphon, First Year Slytherin, turning in her DADA assignment!

I snuck (sneaked?) into the Hufflepuff Common Room, and in the thirteenth comment on the thirteenth page, I discovered YellowRaincoat (Rav link). In her queue, I found - and promptly fell in love with - Bunny Nuggets! (I mean - just saying "Bunny Nuggets" is a happy thing!)

The pattern, by Danger*Crafts, states:
"Bunny Nuggets are interesting little creatures that always, always travel in packs of at least three. Caught by themselves, they are often confused and disoriented, and run in circles squeaking until another nugget can be located."
As the little critters are pack animals, knitting a single Bunny Nugget was clearly out of the question, so I present here my little pack of (relatively) tame Bunny Nuggets. From left to right, they are Flopsy, Mopsy, Cottontail, and …. Hamish. Hamish has a bit of an independent streak - I'm not certain whether it's because he's the only boy in the pack (at least… I think he's a boy? I'm not sure how to tell), or because he's just, well, Hamish.






(There's one in every pack.)

1 comment:

Your tracks here...