Monday, May 18, 2009

Knit, knit, and re-knit...

So, as of Friday evening, I had my little swatches all ready to measure, sort of. You see (and you can see) that the lovely merino wasn't really blocking flat all that well. (Don't get me started on the "hey, these aren't rustproof pins!" debacle.)



Anyway, I got actual worsted weight Patons Wool on Saturday, and, thanks to my right leg/hip deciding to Not Cooperate on Sunday, I reknit all six swatches. Three blocked overnight, three will block tonight, and then, maybe, finally, I'll be done. (I can only block three at a time, you see, because I only have eighty stainless-steel blocking pins. I am taking no chances with Edge Curl on these swatches.)

So maybe, just maybe, I'll get this turned in THIS week. *Sigh.*

At least my consistent-tension knitting speed is getting a lot faster?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your tracks here...