Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Knitter - a pretty new mag!

I recently stumbled across The Knitter, a new UK knitting magazine, and I have to say: I really like it! It's big, it's glossy, it shines in the sun. I love the fact that it's England's First Collectible Knitting Magazine - it's certainly more durable than most of my poor little magazines! I also like the fact that the patterns are printed across as many pages as it takes, in a font size that won't kill your eyes. (There should be more of that in the US magazines, IMHO.) It just started recently - sadly, I missed the first issue, which I would've LOVED to have - I mean, look at the cover sweater!!


I have issues 2 and 3, and want to make almost everything out of each of them. Whatever the editor's knitwear aesthetic is, I seem to share it thus far.


Issue four is out soon overseas, so it should be here early June.


Looking forward to it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your tracks here...