Friday, April 24, 2009

Finished Socks - FTSC-II #2, "The Fisherman and His Wife"

Yesterday morning, I finished my Fairy Tale Sock Club I #2 socks - "The Fisherman and His Wife". This involved finishing the socks, then knitting a small fish:



six rows in, and I wasn't sure I was gonna get
a fish-looking thing out of this

Stuffing the fish with yarn left over
from the Sort-of Star Tam


The resulting fish - looking like a fish!!

Then I needed to crochet a net to catch my little fishy in:


Fishnet Jumble

Blocking...


And a mere 8 hours later, a dry net!

I let the fish swim around for a while...


... and then it was time to net her up. I really like these (and note that I finally caved and got a pair of sock blockers, even if I did forget to adjust them before taking this photo))!!


When I left the house this morning, my FTSC-II-#3 package had not yet arrived, so, as I finished these, I'm allowed to start the new socks when they get here. I have now finished All Three of the FTSC-I socks, and I love them all! Yaaaay!

3 comments:

Your tracks here...