Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Sleeves, gadgets and flowers


Woohoo, Titania has sleeves!

Also, I'm going to turn her into a cardigan... it'll be a bit more flattering on my definitely plus-sized bod. (And remember, I do sleeves first. I'll be doing the front panels of the cardi simultaneously, too, so I don't finish only one of them. Doing just the back, while it will take much longer, will be much easier, as I'm gonna leave the lace off the cream section. (The sleeve-tops go STUNNINGLY fast, being in stockinette.)

Nifty item alert: Okay, this is cool. I love those "row counter" bracelets - and here's the instructions to make your own! Yay!

And, gacked from Quilting Cindy, I know what sort of flower I am. Also yay!

I am a
Snapdragon

What Flower
Are You?

"Mischief is your middle name, but your first is friend.
You are quite the prankster that loves to make other people laugh."

1 comment:

Your tracks here...