Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Contests, Pandas, and Virtue Rewarded

Okay, Knitty is having its Biggest Contest Ever right now! To enter, you just join their mailing list (yahoogroup). Okay, I can do that... and I *totally* want to win the audiobooks from Knitting Out Loud, two of which I've almost bought already. To be honest, I'd be happy with *any* of the prizes. Sometimes my luck is in, and it's been a good week so far!

Speaking of prizes, I was almost *instantly* rewarded yesterday for not going nuts and buying a sweater's worth of Kauni. Background: I wanted to go to Victoria, BC, last fall, but didn't. Thea Dueck, founder of The Victoria Sampler, my favorite cross-stitch design supplier, designed a Twelve Days of Christmas sampler/ornaments last year. And it was offered at a class in Victoria, exclusively. (This is why I wanted to go.) Yesterday, I got an e-mail letting me know that (YAY!) the Twelve Days of Christmas Cyberclass was available for sign-up. I didn't even have to think about it, and felt Quite Noble for not ordering any yarn. Clearly, it was a Sign/Reward for Good Behavior. ♥♥Yaaaaaay!♥♥

PS, it might be somebody's birthday. Not mine. But someone's.


(c) SadDogShirts.com
(Also ♥♥!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your tracks here...