Friday, May 13, 2011

Oh, nevermind, I'll just repost now.

So, in Astronomy, we're studying the solar system's asteroid belt. Option #2 was make a belt. Now, I immediately have a small flash to the old '80s arcade game, so I ran with that.





Yes, it's an Asteroids Belt. (That's allegedly the Atari logo before the word on the belt - I guess I should tack in in place better?)

I finally figured out that I needed to attach the middle of the buckle, not one of the ends, to the danged thing - that'll get fixed tonight. But it's kinda wearable this way. It'll just be *more* wearable fixed.


And, unrelated to school (YET), when I got the buckle for the Asteroids Belt, I got these cool Slytherbuckles at 50% off. These are TOTALLY getting used in something!!


*plot plot plan plan*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your tracks here...