Wednesday, May 4, 2011

NOM.

Um... no actual new knitting yet, still waiting on approvals & such. So, today, BLOG FILLER!

Easter is a thing to be taken seriously at my house. Not for the traditional reasons, but for the bunnies. Especially Peter Rabbit. We got my mom a chocolate Peter Rabbit for Easter.


She retaliated by finding Flopsy, Mopsy AND Cottontail.


The bunny I got from my husband, though, was special. For one, she looks like Twinkie, a faraway rabbit that I know better than my nearby friends' bunnies. (Yeah, I need to get out more, but Twinkie... so CUTE!!)


For two, she comes in her own cute little hutch!






Now, despite everyone saying so, with the proper application of care and wadded up paper towels, one CAN have one's chcolate double-crisp bunny and eat it, too.


NOM.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your tracks here...