Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Jenny and the Tack-y Dress

So, I watch Nuestra Belleza Latina. (I also watch ANTM and Model Latina; I'm a sucker for pageants crossed with modeling tryouts.) Anyway, NBL's second-to-finale episode was this past Sunday, and my favorite, Miriam Hernandez, was eliminated (sigh). My second fave, Jenny Arzola, was wearing a really... interesting dress. I'm officially calling it The Tack-y Dress, because - well - look at it. The grapic elements on the dress ARE SPARKLY TACKS. (Oh, screen captures, if only I could remove your little "play" buttons.)


Tacks, I tell you.


I don't know if Jenny's going to win. The competition is pretty evenly matched this season (as opposed to 2007, when it was Alejandra Espinoza's crown to lose). I'm not sure if this dress helped or hurt her - it fit well, and it was flattering, and it was certainly memorable. And she did get the coveted Golden Ticket to the Grand Finale this Sunday.


But... it's definitely Tack-y, and might cross over to actually tacky. (Which is fine by me; if I had her figure, I'd be trying to find out where I could get one!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your tracks here...