Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Pretty Little Skate Pin

Well, the Federal Government has been closed for a while now, which means I've had "free days" off work. So, some things have gotten finished. First, I got all the beading done on the Skate Pin/Magnet:


And then I finished it.


Wheee! It's great that I finished it before Friday, since, well, I used to be a competitive Ice Skater, and the Olympics are soon to be starting! I think I'll put some felt on the back and a good, solid locking pin, and have it as a pin, instead of a magnet. The magnet that came with the kit has been waaaaay too useful this week as a needle minder!

3 comments:

  1. That is so adorable! I was watching an ad for the Olympics and I thought of you and your skating history!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beads have really finished these off beautifully

    ReplyDelete

Your tracks here...