Thursday, March 12, 2009

Yarn on Thursday. What if you don't have yarn?

No yarn today - it's been a tough week. However, there's a cool way to make sure you save up for more yarn:


It was out of stock the last time I checked the link, but I'm sure they'll be getting more in, since it's the best-selling item on the site right now!!

Or, you could hit your local toy store and get one of these:


The rule is "put any pocket change at the end of the day in the bank". So far, I almost have enough for a skein of the cool new Trekker sock yarn!!



3 comments:

  1. No yarn. No dog. What're we gonna do with you?! LOL

    Don't worry, I'll still visit whenever you post, ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. *squee* Banks!! Sigh, a post to warm my heart. Also, do you have twitter? B/c I have this weird connection with it and you in my mind. And we should hang out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First, to add twitter to blogger log into twitter and then under settings go to the box labeled “More Info URL” and enter in your blog’s address, then click on “add Twitter to your site here” below.

    And my e-mail address is bestoffates@gmail.com. And I'm all about the scrapbook expo.

    ReplyDelete

Your tracks here...