Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Finished Objects!

Well, Photobucket.com is down for maintenance... so today's images are brought to you via Flickr. And all of today's images are of Finished Objects! Woohooo!

First up, the new thing: Liz's Stroller Blankie, pattern to be posted eventually, and bonus cute tiny green booties, both crocheted:




Close up of Crocheted Feather-and-Fan


Bootie close-up - so cute!

Then, ages and ages ago, I promised better final photos of two projects, and in between doctors' appointments on Monday, I was able to get some. First is my LabCat lace Scarf:


Artsy Tree Shot


And finally, Secret of the Stole II.


Artsy Tree Shot


See, I really do finish things sometimes!

2 comments:

  1. Secret of the Stole is my favorite!! Great Job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots and lots of pretties. I love them all so I couldn't chose a favorite.

    ReplyDelete

Your tracks here...