Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Art, with Sheep. But in a whole new way...

Well, after a lot of soul-searching and thinking and debating with myself, I will *not* be trying to get to Maryland Sheep & Wool or Rhinebeck this year. The allergies are already responding to treatment, but if I give it one more year, then I may actually be able to enjoy myself without fear that I'll have to walk back to the hotel just to get away from the allergens. So, no Sheep & Wool. I will, however, be hitting Nature's Yarns and hanging out that weekend - because for some reason, things are really really slow just then!

There's a cute webcomic out there, Knit Princess. The link goes to my favorite strip. It's pretty new, so it won't take that long to read 'em all.

But, I can bring you some sheep and wool... with SHEEP ART!!!

Those are the best-trained sheepdogs. EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your tracks here...