Thursday, January 22, 2009

Second FO of 2009

Hooray! I finished something! I was feeling much better yesterday, and I was really really close to finishing the brownish/purple-y ball of LL... so I stayed up until just after 11 p.m. not just knitting it, but using the rest of the blues-greens-pinks-browns ball of LL to make a fringe. I was even a good bunny, and did the cross-knotting, so no fringe will be escaping anytime soon. It's going to take some wear before the twist relaxes, but here it is first day out:


Exactly 2 skeins Lorna's Laces Worsted

It really does go nicely with my winter jacket, I think.


This photo was supposed to show the "real colors"... and it does, but hey - the other photos, which weren't in direct sunlight, weren't so bad!


Yes, it was a bit chilly taking this photo...

That's all the projects I started in 2009, already done. UFO count back to 56, which is what I started the year with! Right now, my carry-around is going to be a cross-stitch piece for a little while, just to see if I can knock off one or two of them for a change.

2 comments:

Your tracks here...