Monday, January 26, 2009

Frogging a Dragon

Had to clean out the stash room this weekend so I could reach (a) my blocking board, in the vain hope I'd actually block my TKGA swatches (I didn't) and (b) decide once and for all if I was frogging the Dragon Illusion Blanket (I did). See?


Approximately 110 rows in...
Also found my NaNoWriMo Tote Bag


You can just see the back of the wing here


And back in its pre-draconic state...

Also managed to get all the stuff that flowed out of the craft room into the front room . . .


. . . back into the craft room, only now it's in stacked-clear-boxes-on-wheels, which makes getting things in and out of the craft room much easier, as I can just shift stacks of stuff-on-wheels out of the way quickly and efficiently. I see more stacked-clear-boxes-on-wheels if this system is still working for me in six months.

1 comment:

  1. You had a busy weekend. So what will the black and white become?

    ReplyDelete

Your tracks here...