Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Deb, and her Sampler

Got Deb's sampler back from the framers:


The frame is actually silver (her colors were silver and blue), and there's a silver angle-cut foamcore mat inside both blues that's just lovely. The whole thing looks - dare I say it? - really professional. I did a GOOD job on this thing!!


Details you may not be able to see:
silk French knot buds among the green leaves
silvered-clear crystals strung to be "wrapped" around the "wreath"

I really want to put it in Woodlawn, but I really should give it to her. But not until I pull out the tripod and the GOOD lens, because this is one of my prettier finishes!

Now I just have to do the sampler for my friends M&M, my boss, and my kid sister... thankfully, I've got a pretty good pattern here!!

Oh, and I keep talking about this "Deb" person. Here's a photo of her modeling that cool hat and the VERY cool matching scarf she made (it's got handwarmer pockets on the end, it's reversible, it's just COOL):


I still refuse to believe she's a GRANDMOTHER!!

1 comment:

Your tracks here...