Thursday, January 29, 2009

Childhood Regressions

When I was little, I had those magnetic letters that everyone has on their fridge. I had a magnet board for them; they never went on the fridge. Not allowed. (My dad had to deal with acronyms all day; I figure he didn't want to come home to be confronted with a bunch of accidental reminders of work when he went to get a snack.) Anyway, this past weekend, my husband helped me track down a set at Toys-R-Us, and they're now all over the house (all our interior doors are metal), just because they can be.



2 comments:

  1. let 'em roll! We have poetry words all over our fridge, regular ones and ones devoted to knitting terms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always had those until I had male roommates who spelled dirty words all the time. I seriously need to buy more for the kids.

    ReplyDelete

Your tracks here...