Monday, January 5, 2009

Needles of Joy

So, I did, in fact, get stuff for Christmas. And I did buy some yarn at the post-Christmas sales.

The Big Deal was the new Addi Turbo Clicks set. OMG, these are WONDERFUL!!! I'll totally be casting on SotS-III with these, just because I CAN. Wheeee!






Look, it comes with a little pin!!



Yarn. Lots of yarn. JoAnn's had a sale on Lion Brand Jiffy, which wouldn't have really turned my head, except they had the exact shade of royal/sapphire blue that is my favorite. Which would make a lovely cabled sweater. And they had enough of it. For this? Or maybe this? What about this one? Oh, to heck with it. I'll just make something up as I go and hope I get the sleeves right this time... if I do an actual Aran-style, that should be easy, right? Anyway, here's the pretty blue yarn:


The theory, of course, it that if I have this, I won't need any more needles or yarn for a good, long time. Let's hope, right?

3 comments:

  1. Those truly are needles of joy!!!! I love em and want them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those needles look great and I don't know anything about needles but I'm jealous, I'm sure. Yummy yarn!

    ReplyDelete

Your tracks here...