Friday, November 28, 2008

Stuff I could Make For Myself...

Well, it's Black Friday, so I'm probably out shopping. The plan, before today, was that Mom and I were *not* going to go stake out any electronic stores or Big Box chains - we were going to, maybe, JoAnns to start, and then run around a bunch of LNSs. This may or may not happen. Just in case we end up staying home, I contemplate the following: Knitted Hat, Fingerless Gloves and Vest from Athleta.com.

  

Looks like something we could all make, really - and even if we buy good wool, we'll be paying less than the $225 or so they want! (Plus the joy of the knitting.) But, they are pretty.

And it's not like I don't shop, anyway. A couple of weekends back, I went on a Massive Boot Hunt. I saw boots that actually went with my favorite jacket, and had to hunt every Marshall's store in the area (and, to my surprise, there was a Marshall's I didn't know about over near my cousin's house). But I found them!!




There will be a full report of what actually happened, plus the stunning result of "30 Rabbits in 30 Days" on Monday. Everyone have a good weekend!

2 comments:

  1. If you ventured out on Black Friday I hope you had fun. The hat, vest and gloves are beautiful but $225 seems a bit expensive. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sorry to bother you but your cross stitch sheep came up in search that i did is it possible that you could tell me where to find the patterm as i have a frame of a sheep that would be perfect for it.
    reply sharo95@hotmail.co.uk
    Many thanks

    ReplyDelete

Your tracks here...