Monday, November 21, 2011

A Secret Message

Okay, so, I finished some classes. The first up is Defense Against the Dark Arts, with the very open-ended assignment of "make something that represents a secret means of identification between you and a loved one". It was a little tricky to think of something that could be legitimately "secret", until I made a mistake making a washcloth for my niece. Her name is Emma, and I'd accidentally made one of the row increases look like a little "e". Cool!!
So, I ripped back, and made the entire washcloth (and its matching face-poof - better shot on the left, better idea of the actual colors on the right) with that little "e" going around the edge. Since she's got two sisters, her being able to positively identify her washcloth may be really important!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your tracks here...