Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Washcloth of Mystery

This is a round dishcloth/washcloth made my my Gramma Suzie. This one is her daughter's, but her other daughter has one, too (and probably her granddaughter, my SiL; can't remember if my cousin said she had one or not). It is a very pretty round washcloth, looks to be made from short rows, with a yarnover increase near the ends to make the petaly bits.


It's possible Gramma just made them off the top of her head. I did a Rav search to see if I could find the pattern, but didn't, not exactly. Marion Torgerson's is close - enough to give me an idea how to start it, anyway. And I do have a pretty good photo.

Once I've turned in my 50% HoM OWL (or failed spectacularly to do so - 18 rows left!), I'm going to do one of these just to relax on Friday. I'm sure there's a class for which I'll be able to make it work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your tracks here...