Friday, June 24, 2011

Bunny Yarn!

Okay, so, I'm not crocheting fast enough. Or enough. I'm getting home from work, drained from the commute (which does, thankfully, include crochet), and not getting any further crafting done. (I'm also blaming the heat.) I did manage to get some yarn in the mail, though - from Knitty-Noddy. I've been getting stuff from them for... quite a few years. (They tend to have Claudia Hand Paint Silk Lace in stock.) Anyway, this is Fleece Artist Peter Rabbit Yarn, which is angora with a wee bit of nylon. The colorways are Harvest, Blue Lagoon, and Fire Opal.


The Harvest and BLue Lagoon will be used to make little Peter Rabbits based off HandMadeAwards' amazing patterns. I have one of hers which is my FAVORITE PATTERN EVER, "Sweet Grandparents", which is two bunnies. I need to make a LOT of practice bunnies first, so when I do the real thing, my bunnies will be of Good Quality.


The skein of Fire Opal? I just liked the name. It'll be a pretty cowl for me, using a pattern as yet to be determined (but possibly in the latest issue of Knitty - which is up now).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your tracks here...