Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Yep, it's still a tablecloth.

So, this is mostly what I'm working on this week - and I say "mostly" as in "if I'm working on something, it's this, I should just be doing more of it". It's my History of Magic O.W.L., and it's definitely going to be a tablecloth. I've almost got the peacocks done, which should see the last of the tricky counting for quite a while. (The more of the large grid there is to do, the faster it goes. Go figure: less stitches = faster.)


I'm really hoping the Friday photo will have a marked difference from this one. I'm hoping to have 50% done by the end of Sunday, although by the end of Saturday would be better. We'll be seeing my in-laws Saturday, and their floors are actually big clear enough to spread things out on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your tracks here...