Friday, June 3, 2011

Pocket Potter Puppet Pals!

Had to stay late at work Wednesday night, since my ride (aka DH) was working late, and there was a storm, and I really didn't want to be out in it, so I stayed at my desk. Off the clock, of course.


Then, once I got home, I started Round Four of Quidditch. Discovered Wednesday that it's 10 points EACH for up to six Pocket Potter Puppet Pals, so I cranked out six little bodies and twelve little arms before crashing for the night.

That meant Thursday was crank out six little heads and twelve little hands, plus assorted ears and noses, then lots of hair (and a beard). Then the stitching started. And didn't stop. And then there was the Innovation and other ideas that slowed me down.

So, I JUST finished these. At my desk at work, because my bosses understand the stitching stops if there's Stuff Going On, but today is quiet, luckily. Here they are!


I think Dumbledore came out best. I figured out how to make his beard bushy (one row of single crochet will curl!), and his half-moon spectacles are just a bent paperclip, but they look pretty good.




I also like Harry. His glasses are gold jump rings (what I use for stitch markers), and he looks happy.


I really liked Hermionie's hair - but I like it less, since Dumbledore's is better. Oh well.


I like the expressions I got on Snape and Voldemort. Snape looks like he's about to give someone a LOT of detention, and Voldemort just looks cutely evil.


Poor Ron. Nothing really special about him, other than he's cute. And his right arm is stuck up next to his ear.


Okay, Competition Quidditch is over. Now, back to my OWLs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your tracks here...