Monday, June 20, 2011

A slow sort of weekend.

Okay, still a little "off", so didn't get as much crafting over the weekend as I'd hoped. (And, OK, went to see Green Lantern. Which was fun. I had some issues with it, being a GL fan of long standing, but Kilowog was perfect, so I forgive all.) Did manage to wander around a few stores, though, and found BACON YARN. Okay, it's not made of bacon, but look at those colors. THAT'S BACON. If there's a July class at Hogwarts that I can fit a Bacon Dishcloth into, there will be a Bacon Dishcloth. (And really, I'm going to make it anyway, it'd just be nice if it fit into a class.


I'm getting some other dishcloths going - I'm at about 1.3 of the four I need for the Pineapple Dishcloth. Found two other colors to make 'em in, too (all shades of peach/yellow/gold). But only one finished so far. (When are Hallows due again?)


Really, I've got my Charms potholder and all my Hallows potholders ready to go, except for weaving in the ends and stitching on the stars. I've got to finish the Charms one, for certain, and get that in. Then it's tablecloth, tablecloth, tablecloth. At least it's getting faster now that I'm getting to the center bits with the big lattice stitches!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your tracks here...