Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tuesday - DADA done!

The Easy Pretty Dishcloth took about two hours, one ball of yarn, and was done for my mom at her request. This is the same mom that, when I made her a fairisle sweater with sailboats around the yoke UNRAVELED IT because it was too big. (She then knit it the size she thought she wanted. Which fit her then six-year-old godson perfectly and became his favorite sweater.) I don't tend to knit things often for mom, because either I'm worried she'll undo them, or she'll save them and not use them Because They Are So Much Work. This wasn't that much work - I think I'll even be able to convince her to use it, and wash it, and treat it like a normal dishcloth! It's in the next post, since I want that one to be Just The Pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your tracks here...