Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Ten Short of Goal

So, yesterday, I let the Slytherin OWL examiners know that I wouldn't be turning in either OWL, and let the nice folks running the St. Mungo's Express know that I was no longer eligible to stay on the Crazy Train. I did finish up the two mostly-done balls that were, well, mostly done. I may, for fun, with no pressure, finish up the three mega Multi-House balls and the Rabbit Ball that are in the halfway stage.




This pretty much killed my chances of being able to get all twelve OWLs during undergrad days, and kills my NEWT idea. I *have* to have an Arithmancy OWL under my belt to do my Chess Set! (And also Transfiguration, Divination, and Potions.)

Sigh. I feel bad that I didn't finish stuff, but mostly because if I'd realized at the beginning of January how much time I'd lose to sleep and exercise once the docs figured out what was wrong with me.... I probably would have proposed things I'd actually be able to DO.

Oh well, lesson learned!!


1 comment:

  1. Awwww. That is rough.

    But, being healthier is better, right?

    ReplyDelete

Your tracks here...