Friday, March 11, 2011

OWL-a-Long

This morning, I finally made it to the end of Chart D, which, for no apparent reason, has taken all week. (I'll blame being sick, knitting braided balls, watching movies, and work.) At least I finally get to Chart E today, and the basic background pattern (the feather-part) is pretty ingrained by now. I think you can see the first "feather eye" here...


... and if not, certainly here...


From the next few charts, it doesn't look like it's going to look remarkably different once I have all the eyes in, until it's blocked. So, really, I don't know how many more photos of a pile of shawl I can get away with this month... but you'll find out eventually, as will I.

Yay?

1 comment:

  1. Anxious to see what it will look like when done. The colors and textures are stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Your tracks here...