Wednesday, November 3, 2010

So Evil. So Cute!

First... um, no, I don't sleep a lot. Never have. But I manage to find time-sinks that keep me from knitting/writing when I should. To wit:

The New Face of Evil: Kirby's Epic Yarn. Seriously. I have a full-time job, an insane November knitting schedule, I'm doing NaNoWriMo, and this dratted game keeps calling to me. I Am In Trouble!!


This is my cellphone wallpaper right now.

In the spare seconds when I'm not at work or knitting, I have a new source of fun/addiction: Kirby's Epic Yarn. Got it on the 17th when it came out, played for 2:49 and 1:29 (darn you, Wii, for letting me know exactly how much time I'm wasting), and bits every evening since.







I'd write a longer post, but it would cut into my gaming time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your tracks here...