Thursday, October 4, 2007

I have a wallet-cam again!

I found TinyCam! It was in a very, very safe place in plain sight: hidden in a clear orange plastic ID holder. Which completely hid the orangeness of TinyCam from view, tiny electronic chameleon that it is. Thus, today's pictures are a bit fuzzy, as she doesn't process flourescent light very well, but it's better than the no-pictures alternative.

So, you've all probably not been wondering what the view out my office window looks like.
Of course, I work in the Keys, and the veranda with its attendant palm trees is just outside...
[NeatoStuff/TheView1.jpg]
Yeahright. That's the painting next to my desk. Here's the actual view from my desk, through my boss's door... don't you think the bars on the window are a nice touch?
[NeatoStuff/TheView2.jpg]
Oh well. Away from reality, and back to knitting. Over at Flint Knits again, and she mentioned that someone had mentioned Dental Floss as a lifeline for knitted lace. Wow, that actually makes a lot of sense. And the dentist keeps giving me little things of dental floss every visit that just have 3 yds in them (which makes no sense at all, given that I have a gajillion-yards-plus of the stuff in my medicine cabinet, but he insists). Wouldn't that just be perfect?

I did/did not remember to bring the Alchemy Haiku to have it balled up at the store. (Did I mention there's a nice little high-end yarn store two blocks from where I work? Yes, yes, you all hate me now, I know.) I found my TinyCam, so today's pictures are shot in ultra-low resolution with that. I remembered everything, in fact, except my cell phone and my allergy medication. *sigh* So, I'm sniffly and out of contact with the world. *sigh again*

Visible progress on the Cat Sweater! You can actually read the whole phrase now!
[KnitStuff/CatSweater6.jpg]
Here
[KnitStuff/CatSweater6a.jpg]
Kitty Kitty
I will get to the shoulders tonight! Or at least up to where I'll need stitch holders. Drat. I wonder where all my stich holders are? Oh well, I'm going to Stitch DC at lunch to get my yarn wound, I guess I'll pick up some new ones there!

And don't forget... Secret of the Stole Clue #1 drops tomorrow!!

1 comment:

  1. Here Kitty kitty,...I love it. Will you make the deadline? It looks soooo good so far!

    ReplyDelete

Your tracks here...