Monday, March 5, 2012

Katsucon Loot

A couple of weekends ago was Katsucon, which is one of the local Anime/SF/Cosplay/Art/Whatever conventions, and one of the bigger ones. (Not Dragon*Con big, but really... what is?) I got some great loot running amok in the Dealers' Room and Artists' Alley. Yes, that's Nyan Cat in several incarnations (tshirt, bumper stickers and pins). The Quidditch goggles aren't actually mine, but my husband's. The comis are the first two printed issues of Snow By Night, which is one of my favorite webcomics.


Here's a close up of some of the stuff. Yep, I got a Deathly Hallows decal for my car. And more pins. And more decals. And some little magnets. And some Munchkin cards.


The prize, though, was an official Slytherin tie. "Do you even wear ties?" asks my husband. Yes, yes I do - IF THEY'RE COOL. And this is. So it will, indeed, be worn. With my Slytherin sweater vest, so there!!


It was fun; next year, we're going to try to be there for more than four hours!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your tracks here...