Monday, April 18, 2011

I'm back!

I'm back, more or less! So, gotta catch you up on what's been happening in April so far. The big event was the DC Metro Yarn Crawl, which happened from April 9 to April 17. For just a wee bit of cash, you could get a totebag:


A link to the website: http://metroyarncrawl.com/ (okay, that was actually free) that had links to all the participating stores and - most importantly - DIRECTIONS!

You also got a card. Seven stamps on the card entered you into a drawing for a Fabulous Prize at the participating store of your choice. I only got six stamps, but decided I'd rather have the pretty card as a memento anyway:


I'll be sharing the loot I got over the next six posts. The stores I got to, in order, were:
Monday, April 11 - Aylin's Wool Gatherer and Uniquities;
Thursday, April 14 - Looped Yarn Works and Knit & Stitch = Bliss;
Friday, April 15 - Fibre Space; and
Saturday, April 16 - In Stitches Needlework
I didn't get to anywhere I hadn't already been, but I *will* be getting to the four other stores at some point, just because I now know they exist!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your tracks here...