Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Fibre Space (as usual)...

When & Where: Friday, April 15 - Fibre Space

So, Friday of the Yarn Crawl, I went back to Fibre Space, just to see if my Miss Babs Yowza! in Russet was in. Sadly, it wasn't (drat - it would've been 20% off!), but, since I've got a Slythern Crest Sweater Idea running around in my head, I picked up another skein of Oyster, and some Yummy Toes for matching mitts.


I also got three sets of size 7 needles (one circ, two sets of DPNs) to make said Slytherin Crest Sweater, which I'll be knitting for HMC, Quidditch, or a class, if I can find one that fits this month. (Yes, this time next week, I'll be blathering about Hogwarts again. I'm a rising Fourth Year, and hopefully still in Slytherin, but if not, I'll rock whichever house I'm in ... and still make things in Slytherin colors.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your tracks here...