Monday, November 16, 2009

Week 25 - scant progress.

Okay, so, I started up again, sort of. For certain values of "I did some research for about four hours," at least. I got books from the library - including the original Vogue Knitting from 1989 and Meg Swansen's Knitting, both of which I am hinting STRONGLY to my husband that I would like for Christmas/Birthday/Surprise. Since I'm a bit behind the curve on my yarn-and-supplies budget, "gift" is the only way I'll get either of these books in the forseeable future.




I went through and noted all the resources I'll need for Question Citations (I should have them all done by now) and the Report. I was going to do more, but thanks to National Novel Writing Month, I haven't actually knitted much of anything the last two weeks, let alone concentrated on much of anything else.

Well, almost. 2012 ROCKED.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your tracks here...