Wednesday, September 16, 2009

One of Those Days

Ever have one of those days? I think I'm having one. You see, I like harness boots. A lot. Enough so that I have several pairs (half a dozen, probably, if I could track them all down). Two of them are square-heel, broad-toe black ankle boots. Here is one boot of each pair:


As you may have guessed, everything was fine this morning until I tried to put on the second boot. Which worked (I have a really high arch), but wasn't really comfortable. Yep, I was wearing two right-foot boots.


I gave up and put on my trainers instead. Which wound up being a good thing, because it gave me incentive to walk in to work the long way, and then down to the water, where I sat and knitted for a much-needed twenty-minute break. Yay!

Stay tuned for tomorrow - there will be LOTS of pictures of a really lovely project, with versions knitted by folks all over the world!

1 comment:

  1. I know just how you feel - except when it happened to me, I didn't notice until I was already out.

    Sigh, you're clearly the intelligent side of the family.

    ReplyDelete

Your tracks here...