Friday, September 4, 2009

Mark your calendars!

DC-area folk, mark your calendars, this could be fun!

Art on the Avenue - Saturday, October 3, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. "Art on the Avenue is a multi-cultural arts festival celebrating our community's diversity through the arts in the Potomac West area in Alexandria, Virginia. Over 300 vendors and 40,000 visitors attend."

Also: The Original Sewing and Quilt Expo, Chantilly,Virginia at the Dulles Expo Center October 1-3, 2009. Hours are 10:00am-6:00pm Thursday & Friday. 10:00am-5:30pm Saturday.

(Um. I guess I need to play hooky from work on the 2nd, because I MUST be at Art on the Avenue on the 3rd. GW Middle School thespians are doing selected scenes from "Myth Adventures" in the afternoon...)

Oh, and on the UFO front... I think I have another one about to go on The List. Darn you, A. C. Moore, for getting a new shipment of mini-canvas kits in!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your tracks here...