Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Minimal Knitting Content

As part of running around last weekend, I wandered into Chick-Fil-A and IKEA:


Tiny matching cars! The yellow one is mine.


LOTS of people in line at IKEA... the line went around the ENTIRE building!!


I really like ice cubes that are cubic!

Also part of running around last weekend, I wandered into In Stitches on Route 1, bought cross stitch kits (one of which is already finished) and ribbon yarn (see the most recent Yarn on Thursday). On the way out, I saw this very cool license plate (hopefully, I've managed to remove all other vehicle-identifying stuff from the photo, but the Cool License Plate really *is* cool!)...


1 comment:

  1. Cute cars! Were they having a fantastic sale at IKEA? I like cute license plates.

    ReplyDelete

Your tracks here...