Saturday, March 13, 2010

Imaginary Woodlawn!!

Bonus Weekend Post!!

The knitters get to have Imaginary Rhinebeck; now the stitchers get Imaginary Woodlawn! The lovely folks of Nelly's Needlers (the group that runs the show each year) have posted photos of everything on the 'net!

Go see!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/preservationnation/sets/72157623455198693/

Now I know in advance which pieces I'm hunting down and getting the information on... or, rather, saying "Sarah Leigh, can you find...?"

1 comment:

  1. You go girl..I have missed blogging & knitting soo much but I have to tell you I have had a great run in the show...I love the napkins...I'll start blogging about the experience..boy it was right up my alley..

    Peace,
    Darla aka Sr. M. Merlot

    ReplyDelete

Your tracks here...