Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Argh?

Okay, so things didn't calm down (in a good way) as much as I'd hoped.

So, here's the list of things that I'm really, really going to get pics of up here ASAP (although tomorrow's looking better than today):

Baby Surprise Jacket. I did one!

Adult Surprise Jacket - in progress.

Tee for Two - in progress.

This really cool poncho-lette thing I designed, of which I have knitted two and a half, and hope to have the pattern up while the weather is warm.

Featherweight cardi #2 (the #1 lace-weight is in time out), which involves INTARSIA WOOT!

The shawl I started after last year's MDS&W, which I have restarted, thanks to this really cool app I found (that y'all should check out)

My new organization system for yarns/projects, which will hopefully get some done.

I know there's more, but I feel bad that I didn't get stuff up Monday when I said I would. Anyway, lots of photos headed this way hopefully REALLY SOON.



Gah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your tracks here...