Monday, July 18, 2011

Chugging Along

Mostly worked on my HoM OWL this weekend; I'm down to 55 rows left. Since I managed to finish about 15 during the course of the entire weekend, it's going to be a bit of a rush to finish - and let's not forget I've also got my DADA OWL to get done. Sigh. Plus, I'd like to finish at least one more Hallows done for Quidditch... I have about half a Pineapple Dishcloth (today's carry-around) for that. It's going to be two of those, two round dishcloths, an Easy Pretty, and two American Flag Potholders. I think that will put me at around 800 yards, but I want to be sure. Plus, I'm having fun doing "relaxing" knitting and crochet with yarn that's bigger than size 10 cotton!







If I get far enough on the HoM OWL tonight, that will be tomorrow's picture. It's nine more rows until the second set of peacocks begins. Sigh.... but if I get this sucker in, it's a MILE of yardage bonus for Slytherin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your tracks here...