Wednesday, March 27, 2013

FiberFest!

Saturday, I got to go to the Uniquites Fiber Festival. Got there early, peered in the doors a lot while waiting for the opening bell...


... then headed directly to the Wild Hare Fiber Studio area, where I scored a total win: GALAXY! The WHFS Galaxy is both sparkly and springy, and it's my hands-down favorite yarn in the world. I *did* leave some for other people, because that's only fair, but I was only able to get one wee skein last year, so I went a bit nuts this time around.


Once I got home, I started to wind it up. And since I had the ball winder up, and was on kind of a winding jag, I hunted down all the other unwound skeins in the house...


... I'm about halfway done with it all. Then: THE KNITTING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your tracks here...