Monday, August 27, 2012

Getting Back into the Swing of Things

Okay, it's just been a weird summer right across the board. Time to get back to the knitting, since it was COLD AND RAINY in the middle of August in DC, which is pretty much the exact opposite of what I expect to deal with during the Dog Days!

Wandered into Nature's Yarns (conveniently located near my doctor's office), and discovered the giant Table of Sale. Upon which was nestled a lone pretty cinnamon Zabuerwolle...



I'm making a cowl with it for fall (since it's almost fall, according to this weekend). I recently went through all the photos from my Yarn on Thursday: Stitch Edition project (which was last dealt with in 2010... time to finish that...), and picked a pretty textured diamond pattern, just knits and purls, with which to knit it up.

Progress on Wednesday, I promise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your tracks here...