Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Read the Directions

More progress, and kids: READ THE DIRECTIONS. It says, quite clearly in the instructions, "the k5 in one stitch - "nubb" - should be worked very loosely to allow for the p5tog in the next row".

I'd been working it normally, and having one heck of a fight with the p5tog. Working it loosely? It's like I'm (almost) purling normally.

Should be done with the first set of 28 rows by the end of lunch (unless I manage to sneak some knitting time in at my desk)...!

ed: While rambling over on the Other Blog, I decided that my next thing is FINALLY, finally, going to be Allison Starmore's "Henry VII" (pics of Wendy of WendyKnits.net in the one she knitted are here. I just have to finish three more projects of *any* sort so I can start another one... and then I need to finish five more, and I can finally start Lady of the Flag, and... and...

Yeah, I know. I need to get stitching/knitting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your tracks here...