Monday, April 14, 2014

Okay, fine, I bought more.

Okay, fine, there were actually TWO trips to In Stitches. Since my two bffs couldn't go to the Woodlawn Needlework Show on the same day, I went twice. (Well, fine, thrice, I also went with my mom.) So, perforated paper, three canvases... and this stuff.




That was the first trip. The second trip, I was relatively well behaved (for me) and just got JBW Design's French Country Owl sampler (and some floss and fabric). That, I started right away one evening last week at around 2:30 a.m.:


There was a lot more done, but I had to rip it out because it was either incorrect placement... or... well, pretty much, I had the entire word "Whooooooo" at the bottom in a very, very wrong place. So it's in time out this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your tracks here...