Wednesday, September 19, 2012

More Ways to Get In Trouble

I don't remember exactly what I was looking for on iTunes - basic sewing books, I think - when I discovered that there is a Keepsake Quilting App. In other words, THERE IS A TINY CATALOG FOR MY PHONE!! It's pretty cool.

For example, say you're on this page of the catalog in the app:


"Oh, hey, that's a pretty cool table runner. It'd be kinda cool to make that. " So, stab the table runner with your finger... and suddenly you're on the Keepsake Quilting website, right on the page to order that table runner:


That's pretty darned cool. And it's probably going to get me in trouble before too long... For example, there's this bedspread...


Yeah. This is gonna be one of the more expensive Free Apps I've stumbled across...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your tracks here...