Friday, January 18, 2013

I can do... something.

So, instead of knitting, I've been using most of this week to figure out what I want to be when I grow up.

And, just so you know, I'm evidently "growing up" at the end of next week.

So far, the things under consideration, in no particular order, are:
  1. Writer (short stories, novels, nonfiction)
  2. Cartoonist (strip or page)
  3. Designer (cross-stitch, knitting, crochet and stained glass)
  4. Artist (stained glass, painting)
  5. Musician (new age)
Worst case, I go back to pushing paper in an office somewhere - which isn't really a "worst" at all. And if I end up procrastinating the heck out of whatever it is I choose to do, I should wind up with a clean, organized house, cleaned out garage, organized yarn stash, and all the furniture in the house build, rearranged and finished.

Why now? Because I finally figured out that I'm getting a chance to *actually pursue* my dreams. If you get a chance like this, grab it with both hands! Even if you crash and burn, you'll have tried!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your tracks here...