Monday, January 30, 2012

Planning Ahead

Time to start thinking about what to craft in February. I need three hats, and some other cute, easy stuff... this is what I pulled down from Ravelry last week:


I'm not sure if I can pull off Wintersong in just a month, given all the other things I have going (more Challenge Quidditch, regular Quidditch, six classes, BROOM shawl and OWL cloak/tree-skirt). Plus, it's a short month!

I may do a scarf or two, as well. I want a Slytherin House Scarf, because I don't actually have one (all the HP scarves I've made have been in Gryffindor colors), and it might actually get cold enough to need it this year, and I have to make my husband a Scarf of Shadows (Dr. Watson's scarf from Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows).

It'll be a short, if interesting, month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your tracks here...