Monday, March 15, 2010

Report - check. Pattern - check.

March 15, 2010. Week 42. Yeah, I know, I wasn't going to keep track of the week numbers, but I still am. Sigh. And, you'll note, I have less than ten weeks to hand in my packet, or I'll have to start all over again. I did finish my pattern except for the final measurements (since I haven't blocked it yet) and report (on blocking... which was helpful, since I'm about to block stuff. This week, it's finally time to hunker down and block my swatches.

Since I don't have any photos of knitting, and photos of reports aren't terribly exciting, here's a birthday card I sent to one of my best friends last week. (Her older brother is named Brian, and we couldn't stop giggling when we found the card. We could see him doing this someday.)



1 comment:

  1. Oh, the Church of Brian.

    Who doesn't subscribe at least once a lifetime?

    ReplyDelete

Your tracks here...