Wednesday, March 3, 2010

And things are back to normal.

I'm back to the world of Normal Knitting, after the whirlwind of Ravelympics. I pulled out the pink and black yarn, and have started on the negative-image side of the scarf. Everything will be color-reversed and left-right flipped. The idea is that someday down the line, I might be able to fool someone (I'm thinking grand-nieces, maybe) into believing I managed to double-illusion-knit. Well, no, the idea is to make a cool looking scarf, with illusion on both sides, but... hm. Guess I'd better watch the latest Let's Knit2Gether episode this weekend and learn to double knit, first. ANYWAY, here's the first bit of Side 2 of the scarf:


Out in the real world, the snow is starting to melt. Really.


And we saw a fox while waiting for our ride yesterday. My little camera-phone doesn't do its best at distances over ten feet, but I've circled the fox, and if you kinda squint, you can see her....


More knitting tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. The scarf is going to be so cute! My lands that is a lot of snow. I'm so ready for warmer weather.

    ReplyDelete

Your tracks here...