Friday, June 19, 2009

UFO Friday... some progress, sort of.

Okay, so I've had a week to finish (or at least work on) something, right? Well, yes, but it's also been pretty busy. I was out of work a lot last week, so I had a lot of stuff to catch up on. My dad was in town for a visit, too, and tomorrow, I get to see my nieces & nephew for the first time in two years! I'm really looking forward to that, and it required some preparation. Yes, yes, I'm avoding saying anything... you noticed that, did you?

Okay, okay, here goes. Here's what I've done this week (and yes, if it's in a bag or shoved under a table, it was probably there all week):

Clapotis:


Serenity Stroller Snuggie:


Made it far enough to take out all but one of the stitch markers!

Phoenix (cross-stitch):


Peacock Stained-Glass Pillow (canvas):


Forget-Me-Not Shawl:


Yeah, I kinda snuck the Forget-Me-Not shawl in there, since it's almost time to find something else to work on until it's done. It's so soft and fluffy, I think it will be the knitted thing to play with for a while after the Serenity Stroller Snuggie is finally done.

1 comment:

Your tracks here...